Team: Client Services
Position: Account Manager
Location: Denver, CO
Company Overview : BlueOrchid.IO is a tech-enabled services companies focused on making Madison Avenue level digital advertising solutions available to Main Street marketers. We focus on finding the smartest, most experienced candidates, that is a perfect fit for the position, and the company’s culture. As a company, we focus on our team above everything else and know if our team is motivated all the company’s business objectives can be achieved. Our focus on team first has led to being recognized as an Inc. Magazine “Best Workplace” for two years running and a Denver Business Journal “Best Workplace.” Over the last year, BlueOrchid.IO has grown from one to a team of eight talented, hard-working individuals leading the industry in supporting local marketers. This team helps execute sophisticated digital advertising campaigns in Programmatic, Native, Video, Mobile, Search Engine Marketing, Email, and Search Engine Optimization, as well as traditional media planning and buying, and Creative Services.
The BlueOrchid.IO team is looking to hire an Account Manager to help strategically guide and execute the team’s post-sale initiatives and goals. The Account Manager will be responsible for handling almost all aspects of the post-sale process, including client management and retention. Working alongside Business Development, the Account Manager will manage strategic advertising accounts, and deliver on business objectives tied to client KPIs. This individual will be a self-starter, hard worker, and collaborator who drives strategic revenue retention and growth among our partners and advertisers. BlueOrchid.IO is focused on growing more than 4x over the next 3 years and the Account Manager will play a key role in how the company evolves moving forward.
- Strategy: Work with the Business Development, Client Services, Creative and Operations teams to develop and implement current post-sale workflow and strategy to retain and grow revenue among strategic clients. Support Business Development in some key new business presentations.
- Execution: Work with Business Development, Creative and Ops to execute post-sale deliverables that align with the client’s KPIs and the team’s 2019 budget, including strategic digital advertising campaigns, pixel placements, campaign audits, reporting, in-market visits, creative strategy, and creative development.
- Project/Account Management: This position will be responsible for overseeing BlueOrchid.IO’ largest advertisers through its strategic Agency team. Duties will include offering strategic strategy and support, analysis and client services where needed to retain and drive revenue.
- Communication: Internal communication with the team will be a crucial responsibility of this role to ensure the team is clear on its goals and strategic plans to drive revenue.
External communication will include maintaining and elevating our standards of
superior client service, translating and executing sophisticated marketing strategies that include digital, creative and traditional media, and maintaining client relationships.
- Digital Training & Seminars: This role will participate in planning, building and delivering strategic training for key clients. Topics can vary from broad marketing best practices to specific digital platforms and can be conducted in person or online.
- Reporting: Deliver client reporting on a bi-weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis, to align with BlueOrchid.IO’ standard operating procedures. Reporting will leverage proprietary technology, as well as Google Analytics and Google Ads.
- Team Building: As a growing company we hope that all individuals will contribute to the future growth and acceleration of our business. What are your ideas to help us continue to grow at a very rapid pace over the next year?
- Troubleshooting: When problems arise, it will be necessary to perform troubleshooting steps to ensure that issues are properly resolved and document best practices.
- 5+ years of working and communicating with clients focused on digital marketing, data, operations and/or advertising performance conversations
- 3+ years in a client services or business development role (at a digital advertising
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including
executive and C-level
- Proven ability to understand and execute plan once a contract has been signed
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of digital products and services
- Demonstrable experience developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- BlueOrchid.IO offers full-time employees paid vacation, paid sick days, health/dental/vision benefits, 401k retirement plan, company equity program, paid paternity leave, flexible work environment, and most importantly a fun downtown Denver location.
How to Apply